Where is the game being played ? Predictions on who will win.
Where is the game being played ? Predictions on who will win.
Game is at Coeburn and I expect one heck of a game. Should be a good one to watch.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
I'm also expecting a great game, I'm also expecting a packed house, better get there early...
I think they could easily split the 2 regular season games. If GC can start hitting some foul shots they'll be ok.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Will the Knights play zone against the Devils and if so which one???
Post deleted by bishop4uk
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Will the Knights play zone against the Devils and if so which one???
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Why would this matter all that much? I think that maybe they'll mix up some zone with more man than zone through the night. Coeburn's played man-up with most teams all season long; it's how Jeff likes to play. According to what I've heard from people who've played both us & GC, GC doesn't have that great of outside shooting (comes in spurts), and also that Coeburn should have the advantage on the glass. Coeburn likely won't press that much, they'll pick up halfcourt with man-to-man. No gimmicks here.
I truly believe it will all come down to foul trouble for our front line. If Pate & Lawson both get into foul trouble, then we'll be hurting. If one or the other of them is in trouble, then it's not so bad b/c we can go small with four G/F's and either Pate or Ogre down low. This will make the game harder on Coeburn, but as I've said if Coeburn shows up to play how they can, minimizes mistakes (because that's one thing about Vermillion's teams, they will hurt you on points off TO's if you let them), and doesn't drop into the doldrums of a shooting slump, then Coeburn should pull this out...but it will be a highly competitive and well-played game, of that I'm almost 100% sure.
Good luck to both teams this evening.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks